BRILLIANT FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT
Looking for a great value home to live in or invest? Morley is one of the popular northern suburbs which is approximately within 10 km into the Perth city
Just imagine, this lovely home is a fantastic opportunity for the smart buyers who have been searching their ideal home on a low maintenance block. This is a perfect entry level to get yourself started if you have been planning to own your very first home or building your investment portfolio.
Boosting features you should look at:
– Three generous sized bedrooms
– Newly renovated kitchen with kitchen appliances and storage space
– Newly renovated bathroom with shower stand and bathtub
– Spacious paved undercover patio and backyard
– 3 x split system air conditioners
– Security roller shutters
– Security alarm
– 1 x carport
– 1 x locked up garage to rear access possibility to park a small boat
In a very friendly neighbourhood, situated perfectly in a great suburb which is conveniently and easily accessible to nearby facilities and amenities.
Why you should live here:
– Just a minute walk into Beechboro Shopping Center
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping Center
– Just minutes Coventry Village Market and Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Just minutes into nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Just minutes to Altone Park Golf Course
– Close to nearby schools such as West Beechboro Primary School, Beechboro Primary School, Hampton Park Primary School, Noranda Primary School, Kiara College, Hampton Senior High School and John Forrest Secondary College.
– Short stroll to the park – Arbor Park and Wattle Park
– Nearest bus stop on Benara Road
– Short drive to Swan Valley region and Perth Airport
Act fast and take this chance today! Let us help you to secure this amazing opportunity to build your future.
To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to be quick to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 2|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: – (approx)||recommended reading:|