Great living space for Young couple or First home
Best offer over $339,000
If you have been doing some research lately, this wonderful good size home is going to tick all of your boxes on your checklist.
Situated on the rear block, this comfortable living home allows you to enjoy the spacious living and privacy. Either if you are a young couple, first home buyer or investor, this ideal home is a perfect fit for you. Just imagine living here and take this full advantage of the opportunities to make this yours today.
Boosting features in a glance:
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-robe
– Two great sized bedrooms with robes
– Renovated open plan kitchen with kitchen appliances and storage space
– Renovated brand new bathroom and laundry
– Comfortable living and dining space throughout
– LED light fittings
– Reverse air conditioning
– Wooden and tile flooring
– Security fence
– Security light
– Large backyard space
– Multiple parking space for 4- 6 cars
Situated in a convenient suburb only approximately 10km away from the Perth City with the nearby areas and surroundings offering.
Why You Should Live Here:
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping and Coventry Village Market
– Within minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Hampton Park Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School, Embleton Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, Kiara College and John Forrest Secondary College
– Opposite a park – Hampton Square
– Nearest bus stops Beechboro Road North or Morley Drive East
– Short distance drive to Swan Valley region and Perth airport
– Easy access onto new Tonkin Highway
If this sounds perfect for you, let this be yours today by taking this opportunity to secure it.
To arrange an inspection and all enquiries we advise you to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 2|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 511 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|