Looking for the perfect home for this weekend home open? Morley is one of the popular northern suburbs which is approximately around 10km into the Perth city
In a small group of 8 in a complex villa and well maintained. This lovely and tidy home is just perfect either for the first-time buyer who is looking for an entry-level to own their first property, downsizers who is looking for a low maintenance block or investor who is looking to build their portfolio rental investment.
Features you should check out:
– Generous master bedroom space with wall to wall robes
– Bedroom Two with built-in robe
– Functional kitchen space with kitchen appliances and storage cupboard space
– Comfortable living space throughout
– Spacious timber decking courtyard space
– Low maintenance reticulated garden
– Lounge area
– Gas bayonet
– Air conditioning
– Bamboo flooring and carpet
In a cul-de-sac in a quiet neighbourhood which is perfectly situated and you are conveniently located to all facilities and amenities including:
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre and Coventry Village
– Just minutes to Beechboro Shopping Centre
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Within minutes to shops, restaurants and cafes
– Next to a park – Moses Saunders Park
– Close to nearby schools such as Camboon Primary School, Noranda Primary School, North Morley Primary School, Morley Primary School, Morley Senior High School, John Forrest Secondary College, Hampton Senior High School, Ballajura Community College
– Short distance drive to Swan Valley region and Perth airport
– Easy access to new Tokin Highway
Register your interest today! An opportunity like this should not be missed, it’s a perfect time to buy!
To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to take this chance to call Cheng 0433 970 411 and arrange an inspection immediately.