Potential Vacant Block to Build
Best offer over $549,000
Presenting this wonderful street front vacant block (673m2) on this brilliant northern suburb of Bayswater.
This amazing vacant block allows you to have the options to build your dream home or potentially subdivided into two lots to build two brand new homes. The choice is yours on how you would like to build a three or four bedroom homes with your builder (Subject to council and WAPC approval).
Located in a prime location of Bayswater and approximately 8km away from Perth city, which is conveniently and easily accessible to nearby facilities and amenities.
This is the perfect location why you should build or live here:
– Short drive into the Perth City and famous café stripes along Mt Lawley & Inglewood.
– Short drive to the Perth airport and Swan Valley region
– Within minutes into the cafes, restaurants and shops
– Within minutes into the Swan River
– Close to nearby schools such as Bayswater Primary School, Hillcrest Primary school, Embleton Primary School, Embleton Primary School, Maylands Peninsula Primary School, John Forrest Secondary College, Cyril Jackson Senior Campus, Mt Lawley Senior High School and Edith Cowan University
– Short walk to Bayswater Station
– Short stroll to Halliday Park or Upper Hillcrest Reserve
– Nearest bus stop on Coode St
Make a decision and take a chance to own this potential amazing block to build today!
An opportunity like this in the market, it snaps up quick, we advise you to contact Cheng 0433970411 to arrange an appointment.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: Land||Carport: –|
|Bathrooms: –||Other Features|
|Land Size: 673 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|