Character home with development potential (Zoned R20/40)
*Viewing via appointment only*BassendeanBassendean
Presenting this old charming character home on a large block with development potential.
This great value street front home is a wonderful opportunity for the smart buyers who are looking for their next potential development project and cash cow investment returns.
With the zoning of R20/40, you could have the potential to divide and build brand new homes. Just imagine, you could decide to build three or four bedrooms home either on a single or double storey home (Subject WAPC and council approval).
Situated on this corner block, this great suburb which is conveniently and easily accessible to nearby facilities and amenities.
The perfect location why you should build or live here:
– Just minutes to Bassendean Shopping Centre
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Just a few steps to the bus stop on Walter Road East
– Within minutes to nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Within minutes to train stations: Bassendean station and Success Hill Station
– Short stroll to the Swan River at Success Hill Reserve
– Close to nearby schools such as Eden Hill Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School, Bassendean Primary School, Kiara College, Cyril Jackson Senior Campus, Hampton Senior High School, Governor Stirling Senior High School
– Short drive into the Swan Valley Region
– Short drive to Perth airport
Don’t miss this chance! Take this time and secure this fantastic opportunity to make it yours today!
An opportunity like this in the market, it snaps up quick, we advise you to contact Cheng 0433970411 to arrange an appointment.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 2|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 724 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|