Priced to Sell
Best offer over $349,000
Come and check out Morley this weekend for a home open! If you have been looking for a great value home in the northern suburbs, this is one you should add into your inspection list.
Invest in your future and create fond memories into this wonderful home today. This delightful street front home is waiting to be snapped up by someone who wants a quiet street which is close to all shops. Whether you are a first home buyer, family with growing kids or an investor this is the perfect home for you.
Checklist of the features you should look at include:
– Four great sized bedrooms
– Newly renovated kitchen area with storage space
– Three new Fujitsu split system air-conditioning units
– Newly renovated and refurbished bathroom
– Comfortable living space throughout
– New LED light fittings
– Newly painted
– Timber floorboard
– Paved undercover patio
Situated in a convenient suburb only approximately 10km away from the Perth City with the nearby areas and surroundings offering:
– Just minutes to Galleria Shopping Centre and Noranda Shopping Centre
– Within minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools – Camboon Primary School, Morley Primary School, Noranda Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Morley Senior High School, John Forrest Secondary College, Hampton Senor High School and Edith Cowan University.
– Short stroll to the park – FJ Beales Park and Crimea Park
– Short distance drive to Perth airport and Swan Valley region
Don’t leave it until the last minute. Plan this weekend and make yourself available!
To arrange an inspection and all enquiries we advise you to contact Cheng and make an appointment immediately.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 2|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 331 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|