Rare Gem Close to the Swan River
Fixed Date Sale – 21st August 2019
Looking for a street-front home with a character for this weekend home open?
Presenting this rare gem close to the Swan River on this brilliant northern suburb of Bayswater.
This season you can turn your investment dream into reality. With this character street front home, is a wonderful opportunity for smart buyers who are looking for their next potential development project and cash cow investment returns.
Just located within 7km approximately away from Perth city. This lovely neighbourhood where everything is easy and convenient to access.
Why live here:
– Within minutes walk into the Swan River
– Within minutes walk to Baigup Wetlands, Gibbney Reserve & Donald Way Reserve
– Short drive into the popular cafes, shops and restaurants in Mount Lawley and Maylands
– Short drive to Perth Stadium and Maylands Peninsula Golf Course
– Close to nearby schools such as Bayswater Primary School, Chisholm Catholic College Maylands Peninsula Primary School, Hillcrest Primary School, Cyril Jackson Senior Campus, Belmont City College, Mount Lawley Senior High School, Edith Cowan University
– Short walk to the nearest bus stop at Guildford Road and Queen St
– Nearest train station – Bayswater station and Meltham Station
– Short distance drive to Perth City and Perth Airport
Now is the perfect time to take action and enjoy all the benefits this property has to offer! Don’t miss out, let us help you secure this great opportunity!
Register your interest today! To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to be quick to contact Cheng 0433 970 411 to make an appointment immediately.