Family Home Opposite the Park
Best offer over $359,000
Look no further! Check out this weekend to see it to believe it!
We are proud to present this gorgeous street front home on a large block (665m2) which is perfect for buyers who are looking a home with spacious front yard and backyard for their family pet, young growing kids or extra space for entertainment for their friends.
With nothing much to do, there is no need to spend time to construct and build. This is a perfect idea for buyers who wants move straight in to create fond memories and living the lifestyle.
Features you should look at:
– Three generous sized bedrooms
– Functional kitchen space with kitchen appliances, storage space and walk-in pantry
– Undercover paved patio for entertaining family and guests
– Great backyard space with established fruit trees
– Timber flooring
– Spacious activity room
– Front yard with koi fish pond
– Security alarm
– CCTV camera
– Bore reticulation
– Locked up garage
– Comfortable parking space for 2-3 cars
Locate yourself in this wonderful suburb and nearby to everything, where you are conveniently near to all facilities and amenities including:
– Just minutes to Altone Park Shopping Center
– Just minutes to Springs Shopping Center
– Just minutes to nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as East Beechboro Primary School, Beechboro Primary School, West Beechboro Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, Governor Stirling Senior High School.
– Close to Altone Park Golf Course
– Opposite the Thorburn Park
– Nearest bus stop on Thorburn Ave
– Short distance drive to Swan Valley region and Whiteman Park
– Short distance drive Perth airport
Snap up this chance and ask us how to secure this wonderful opportunity today!
Register your interest, to arrange an inspection and all enquiries we advise you to contact Cheng and make an appointment immediately.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 2|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 665 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|