Potential Retain and Build
|Best offer over $470,000||HOUSE||3||1||2||729m²|
If you have been looking for the next project, we have a fantastic opportunity offers you in Morley!
This street front home is priced to sell at land value – On large block with retain and build potential (729m2, R20/25).
With this generous size block, there is a development potential where you could sub-divide and maintain the existing home. This is an absolutely perfect fit for all kind of buyers who sees this an amazing value or cashcow return in the future. *Subject to WAPC and council approvals*
Approximately less than 10km away from Perth city and in a desirable location. Locate yourself in this great suburb and nearby to everything, where you are conveniently near to all facilities and amenities. You should live here:
– Within minutes to Noranda Shopping Center
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping Center and Coventry Village Market
– Just minutes to nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Noranda, Primary School, Camboon Primary School, Morley Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Morley Senior High School, John Forrest Secondary College and Hampton Senior High School
– Short stroll to Strutt Way Reserve and Rhodes Reserve
– Nearest bus stop on McGilvray Avenue
– Short drive to Perth airport and Swan Valley Region
– Easy access to new Tonkin Hwy
Does that sound perfect to you? Don’t delay, grab this opportunity today to secure this home now.
We advise you to be quick to contact Cheng and make an appointment immediately.
**Please note: All developments are subject to Local Authority and WAPC Approvals.