Calling all developers and investors!
Expressions of Interest
We are proud to present this massive development potential in prime location of Tuart Hill.
In a complex of 10 units, there are 8 units of 2×1 and 2 units of 1×1, this massive block 2,023m2 with zoning of R40 site which allows you have multiple options to consider:
Options 1: With current 9 units are tenanted out which is a good source of investment income while waiting for council approval for your project (9 units are currently tenanted under one management and no strata fees)
Options 2: With the zoning of R40 development opportunity, it could build up to 9 new grouped dwellings
Options 3: Upgrade the complex, either fantastic opportunity to build up your rental portfolio or rejuvenate to increase the property value.
Under the Stirling better suburbs project and planning, just imagine you could build up to 3 storey height building apartments (subject to council consultation and subject to change).
Located in a suburb location of Tuart Hill and approximately less than 9km away from Perth city, which is conveniently and easily accessible to nearby facilities and amenities.
Why you should live here:
– Just minutes to Northlands Shopping Centre
– Just minutes to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Just minutes into shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Balcatta Primary School, Nollamara Primary School, Osborne Primary School, Tuart Hill Primary School, Balcatta Senior High School, Dianella Secondary College, Mt Lawley Senior High and Edith Cowan University
– Short stroll to Robinson Reserve
– Nearest bus stops on Morley Drive or Wanneroo Road
– Short distance drive to Scarborough and Trigg Beach
– Easily access into surrounding suburbs such as Leederville, North Perth and Mount Lawley
This is a rare gem! Don’t delay to secure this gigantic opportunity which can be yours today!
To arrange an inspection and all enquiries we advise you to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately or visit Ka-cheng.com.au for more information.
*All developments are subject to council and WAPC approval
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 12|
|Bathrooms: 10||Other Features|
|Land Size: 2023 m² (approx)||recommended reading:|