Potential Retain and Build Family Home (Zoned R25)
Looking to invest or develop in Morley? Come and check out this weekend home open.
We are presenting this latest listing in Morley. Situated on a generous large block of 820m2 (Zoned R25) for potential retain and build development. This solid home is seriously a wonderful opportunity for investor or developer to work on their next project or cashcow return. This could be perfect for first home buyer who is looking into future development planning.
Options to consider, which you could live in or put in new tenants while waiting for WAPC approval.
Boosting features in a glance:
– Functional open plan kitchen with kitchen appliances and storage space
– Two spacious separate living areas
– Newly renovated main bathroom and laundry
– Wooden flooring in the kitchen and living areas
– Two air conditioners and two ceiling fans
– LED lightings
– Paved undercover alfresco area which is perfect for entertaining family and friends
– Solar hot water system
– Shed for extra storage space
– Large front yard and backyard space
Not far away into Perth CBD and opposite a park, this lovely neighbourhood where everything is easy and convenient to access. You would want to live here:
– Just minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping Center
– Just minutes to Coventry Village Market
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market and The New Benara Fresh Food Market
– Within minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Hampton Park Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Eden Hill Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, John Forrest Secondary College and Edith Cowan University
– Opposite the park – Newington Reserve
– Nearby bus stop on Morley Drive E or Wheatstone Drive
– Short distance drive to Swan Valley region and Perth airport
– Easy access into new Tonkin Hwy
Act fast and take this chance today! Let us help you to secure this amazing opportunity to build your future.
A property like this is rarely come onto the market and we advise you to contact Cheng to make an enquiry immediately.
**Please note: All developments are subject to Local Authority and WAPC Approvals.