KA-CHENEG SOLD! MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!
|KA-CHENG SOLD! MAKE THINGS HAPPEN||HOUSE||3||2||2||372m²|
This wonderful double brick home is ready for you to move in and create memories to cherish for years to come. There’s plenty of space in this 372m2 three bedroom, two bathroom dream house to suit your every need or to shape into your perfect home. Whether you’re a young family looking to put down some roots in an ideal family friendly location, hard working professionals that love to entertain, or seeking to secure an amazing investment property in one of Perth’s top suburbs, the opportunities are only limited to your imagination!
Reasons why you need to see this property:
– Master bedroom with mirrored BIR, ceiling fans and A/C
– Two generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Refurbished kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, ample storage space and A/C
– Spacious living area with A/C
– Family room
– Study nook / separate dining
– Renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling
– Gorgeous timber look laminate floors throughout
– Huge add-on room with potential to be a games room/outdoor living area/creative space/playroom/home gym or whatever your imagination can inspire!
– Timber look Venetian blinds throughout
– Plenty of undercover paved patio space to entertain or kick back and relax at the end of the work week
– Spacious double under cover car port
– Great front yard that, could be another perfect area to relax or watch the kids play
– Security screens and roller shutters to windows
Approximately less than 10km into the Perth city. In a friendly neighbourhood, situated in superb location where everything is easy and convenient to access. Why You Should Live Here:
– Just minutes to Charlies Fresh Food Market
– Within minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping and Coventry Village Market
– Within minutes nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Hampton Park Primary School, Anzac Terrace Primary School Eden Hill Primary School, Weld Square Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, Kiara College and John Forrest Secondary College.
– Short stroll to Battersea Reserve
– Nearest bus stop on Walter Rd E
– Easy access onto new Tonkin Hwy
– Short drive to Swan Valley Region and Perth airport
Live your best life now and book an appointment to view this fantastic property today! There is no better time to buy into this area and enjoy the lifestyle it offers.
Register your interest now. To arrange an inspection and all enquiries, we advise you to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately.