If you are looking for a project, then this is the property for you! Three bedroom, one bathroom brick and tile home set on a corner 708sqm block in a lovely quiet location. Needs a complete makeover – priced to sell at land value.
– Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Two car carports
– Formal lounge room
– Open plan kitchen, family & dining
– Outdoor patio area
– R25 Zoning
It is the best time to buy in the market! Be fast to take this opportunity and quickly secure this property.
Don’t miss out today! To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to take this chance to call Cheng on 0433970411 and arrange an inspection immediately.
Looking for a family home for the growing kids and just need that extra space?
This large home is well suited for the kind of buyers who are looking for absolute great value. If you have been looking for some time and couldn’t find what you have been looking for, well this is the right place to view this weekend home open.
This potential duplex block is situated on a generous large block of 765m2, this home is large enough for the growing kids, space for pets to run about & entertaining family and friends without compromising the space.
For future development, this potential duplex block allows you to invest your future for some cash cow returns or even rental returns while waiting for approvals (Subject to WAPC and council approval).
Checklist of the features you should look at include:
– Four great and comfortable bedrooms
– Open plan kitchen with kitchen appliances, storage space and island benchtop
– Two separate living areas
– Wooden flooring
– Air conditioner inverters
– Ducted air conditioning
– Under cover gabled patio overlooking the garden – very peaceful setting and great for entertaining
– Solar panels
– Bore with reticulated gardens
– Garden shed for extra storage
– Good lovely green front yard and backyard space
– Potential duplex block (Zoned R25)
Approximately less than 10km into the Perth city. In a very friendly neighborhood, situated perfectly in a great suburb which is conveniently and easily accessible to nearby facilities and amenities.
– Just minutes to Crimea Growers Market
– Within minutes to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
– Within minutes to Coventry Village Market
– Within minutes to nearby shops, cafes and restaurants
– Walking distance to schools such as Weld Square Primary School, Hampton Park Primary School, Noranda Primary School
– Short stroll to Waltham Reserve, Crimea Park, Deschamp Reserve and Emberson Reserve
– Nearby bus stop on Emberson Road
– Short drive into the Swan Valley region and Perth airport
Book yourself for this weekend. Take this opportunity to inspect and secure this lovely home today!
To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to be quick to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately.