Along the hot spot of Swan Valley Region
All Offers Presented – Call Agent
In the hot spot of Swan Valley where you are located to some famous local tourist attractions.
We are presenting this massive huge block of land (4.7 HA) in the heart of Swan Valley region.
Along the famous stripes of cafes, restaurants and shops such as Feral Brewing Company, Swan Valley gourmet café and Faber Vineyard
This amazing flat elevated block is perfect for grape wines, hobby farm, chalets for tourism or commercial building. Just imagine what big potential dreams you can do on this massive block.
Under Swan Valley Rural Zoning, the property could be used for business and development (See town planning scheme 17 – Discretionary uses):
– Industry Cottage
– home business
– Garden centre
– Food and barrage production
– Exhibition centre
– Community purpose
– Club premises
– Caretaker’s dwelling
– Camping area
– Ancillary accommodation
– Agriculture extensive
– Telecommunications infrastructure
– Rural pursuit, restaurant
– Recreation public or private
– Place of worship or assembly
– Industry rural Permitted uses
Permitted uses under the Swan Valley Zoning which could be used for:
– Agriculture intensive
– Bed and Breakfast
– Family day care
– Home office
*For due diligence search, please contact City of Swan for more information.
– Bore and reticulated (approx. 1,500 litre every year)
– Previous irrigation is still in place from former vineyard
– Great soil condition
– Brick shed with 3 phase power and toilet
– Potentially for future business
– Lease for potential income
Approximate distance to:
– Perth city – 29km approx
– Perth International Airport – 20Km approx.
– Guildford town center – 15km approx.
– Midland town center – 12km approx.
– Nearby famous wineries, restaurants and shops – The Cheese Barrel, The House of Honey, Mondo Nougat, Whistler’s Chocolate company, Hougtons Winery, Mandoon Estate
This is a rare gem! Don’t delay and miss this chance to secure this fantastic opportunity which can be yours today!
Register your interest and enquires, we advise you to be quick to contact Cheng on 0433970411.
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: Land||Carport: –|
|Bathrooms: –||Other Features|
|Land Size: 4.7 ha (approx)||recommended reading:|