Large Block on a Perfect Location with Great Potentials
If you are thinking of buying your first home or investment property with great potentials, this is right place to be for your next viewing for the weekend.
Situated on a large rectangular shaped block (819m2, Zoned R20/25), this potential development site offers you a fantastic opportunity. This solid home is seriously brilliant for smart investor or developer to work on their next project or cashcow return. This also could be perfect for first home buyer who is looking into future development planning.
Options to consider, which you could live in or put in new tenants while waiting for WAPC approval.
**Please note: All developments are subject to Local Authority and WAPC Approvals.
Why you should buy me:
– Three great sized bedrooms
– Functional kitchen with kitchen appliances, island benchtop and ample storage space
– Evaporate air conditioning throughout
– Two separate living areas
– Fully tiled neat and tidy bathroom
– Spacious paved under cover patio
– Wooden flooring
– Freshly painted
– Two front roller shutters
– Spacious front lawn
– Garden shed for extra storage space
– Three undercover carports
In a desirable location in a friendly neighbourhood where everything is easy and convenient to access. You would want to live here:
– Just minutes into Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
– Just minutes to Coventry Village Market and YMCA Sport Centre
– Within minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Closed to nearby schools such as Weld Square Primary School, Hampton Park Primary School, Morley Primary School, Embleton Primary School, Hampton Senior High School, John Forrest Secondary College, Morley Senior High School and Edith Cowan University
– Short walk to Weld Square Reserve
– Nearest bus stops – Crimea St and Walter Rd W
– Short distance drive to Perth Airport and Swan Valley Region
Whether if you are starting up or investing in the future, take this chance today and secure this opportunity today. A property like this in the market it snaps up quick!
Register your interest! To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to be quick to contact Cheng 0433970411 and make an appointment immediately.