Modern and Contemporary Lifestyle
|From $159,000 To $189,000||HOUSE||2||1||1||54 m²|
Looking for the perfect home for this weekend home open? Tuart Hill is one of the popular northern suburbs which is approximately within 10km into the Perth city.
In a group of complex unit and well maintain. This delightful home is just perfect either for first time buyer who is looking for an entry level to own their first property, FIFO, downsizers who is looking for a low maintenance block or investor who is looking to build their portfolio rental investment.
Why you should buy me:
– Master bedroom with full height sliding mirror wardrobe and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Modern and stylish kitchen with appliances and storage space
– Comfortable living area throughout
– LED lightings
– Carpets in the bedrooms
– Renovated bathroom with laundry and glass shower recess
– Single undercover parking bay
In a desirable location in a friendly neighbourhood where everything is easy and convenient to access. You would want to live here:
– Just minutes to Northlands Shopping Centre
– Just minutes to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
– Minutes to shops, cafes and restaurants
– Close to nearby schools such as Balcatta Primary School, Nollamara Primary School, Osborne Primary School, Tuart Hill Primary School, Balcatta Senior High School, Dianella Secondary College, Mount Lawley Senior High School.
– Short stroll to nearby park – Robinson Reserve
– Short distance drive into the Perth city and Scarborough Beach
– Nearest bus stop on Morley Drive or Wanneroo Rd
– Easily access into surrounding suburbs such as Leederville, North Perth and Mount Lawley
Whether if you are starting up or investing in the future, take this chance today and secure this opportunity today. A property like this in the market it snaps up quick!
To arrange a viewing or all enquires, we advise you to take this chance to call Cheng 0433970411 and arrange an inspection immediately.